Every now and then a girl needs a double chocolate brownie.
This recipe has taken some time to perfect and I’ve learnt that it only works if you double the recipe and then bake it in the right pan! Who knew?!
Now, because I’m not a monster, I’ve gone ahead and doubled the recipe for you…now get a square pan and don’t mess it up…or mess it up because it’ll likely still taste chocolatey and delicious. See the recipe below!
- 1 cup flour
- 1/3 cup cocoa powder
- 2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350F
- Mix flour, cocoa powder, sugar, and salt
- Add eggs, vegetable oil, and vanilla extract and mix until smooth
- OPTIONAL: add chocolate chips or nuts
- Line a square pan (9"x9") with parchment paper and pour in batter
- Bake for approx. 30-40 minutes (until fully cooked) - turn pan halfway through baking for an even bake
- Let cool fully - I prefer to keep my brownies in the fridge after cooling for a few hours
What I used:
Unbleached All Purpose Flour
Wilton Square Pan
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.